Best Way to clean Diamond Jewelry
What’s the Best Way to Clean a Diamond Ring?
Follow these steps for a DIY diamond ring cleaning:
- Make a solution with warm water and dishwashing soap.
- Soak your ring for about 30 minutes in a small container.
- Gently use a cloth or soft brush to remove any dirt.
- Finally, rinse off your ring with warm water.
How to Store Your Diamond Ring?
A jewelry box is the perfect storage place for your diamond ring. Tuck it away separatel, so the diamond doesn’t scratch your other pieces of jewelry.
How to Take Care of Your Diamond Ring?
Follow these pointers to help keep your diamond looking forever new:
- Avoid touching your diamonds. We know it’s hard to resist, but oils from your skin can cloud them.
- Take off your rings before doing any manual labor. You wouldn’t want them to get chipped or damaged. Household chemicals, like bleach, can ruin the settings.
- Never leave your rings around the sink. You don’t want all that money to go down the drain.
- Schedule an annual trip to Sakshi jewelers. We will do a check-up and a proper cleaning of your diamond ring for free.